BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Free-for-all chat about the Bluesound Ecosystem.
Post Reply
braino
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:01 am

BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by braino » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:46 pm

The release notes state: New networking manager that monitors player's IP addresses.

I hope it helps troubleshoot network issues.

https://www.bluesound.com/wp-content/up ... Public.pdf
| Node 2 | Pulse | Pulse Mini x 2 | Pulse Flex 2i | Pulse Flex x 2 | NAD T755 | NAD C 272 | B&W CDM SE |
| Schiit Bifrost Multibit | NAD C 368 | MDC BluOS 2 | B&W 685 S2 | PSB CS500

Royce
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by Royce » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:34 am

And Dirac on the C658!!

denony
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by denony » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:06 am

In the release noote, Bluesound team wrote:Improvements to arywork handling for local music libraries
What these improvements deal with ?
Does they fix the "non 100 pixels multiple" album arts issues that are displayed slowly by the Android Application ? (détails in Controller 2.12.0 is displaying albumarts slowly)

Thank you

User avatar
TonyW
Site Admin
Posts: 3423
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 1:11 pm
Location: Pickering, ON CANADA
Contact:

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by TonyW » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:42 am

denony wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:06 am
In the release noote, Bluesound team wrote:Improvements to arywork handling for local music libraries
What these improvements deal with ?
Does they fix the "non 100 pixels multiple" album arts issues that are displayed slowly by the Android Application ? (détails in Controller 2.12.0 is displaying albumarts slowly)

Thank you
Laurent

The issue resolved was when you disabled 'Optimise Artwork', some artwork was continued to be altered resulting in memory management issues when indexing. This has been resolved and now a consumer will be notified if their artwork file is too large to be used with a standard generic album art with the message 'Artwork Too Large'.

The issue you have repeatedly had as verified with the support crew, quality assurance and engineering is local to your collection. As mentioned after careful analysis with your case is to clear up your artwork. Pixel count is not affected when collecting artwork.

Thank you

Tony

Anthony Williamson
Product Support Manager – Lenbrook International
Bluesound|NAD Electronics|PSB Speakers
support@bluesound.com
1-855-531-4666
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you.

denony
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by denony » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:54 am

Hello Tony,
TonyW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:42 am
The issue you have repeatedly had as verified with the support crew, quality assurance and engineering is local to your collection. As mentioned after careful analysis with your case is to clear up your artwork. Pixel count is not affected when collecting artwork.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your reply. I sent you a 450 pixel artwork sample in my support request 137342. You checked it and replied me that "everything is fine" when you tried it.

So How to "to clear up artworks" which are fine ? :?

Regards

Denony

SeppiE
Posts: 1209
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by SeppiE » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:26 am

denony wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:54 am
Hello Tony,
TonyW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:42 am
The issue you have repeatedly had as verified with the support crew, quality assurance and engineering is local to your collection. As mentioned after careful analysis with your case is to clear up your artwork. Pixel count is not affected when collecting artwork.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your reply. I sent you a 450 pixel artwork sample in my support request 137342. You checked it and replied me that "everything is fine" when you tried it.

So How to "to clear up artworks" which are fine ? :?

Regards

Denony
Did you ever try my suggestion in the other thread?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4055&p=23941&sid=b ... de7#p23941

Dylan66
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by Dylan66 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Stay FAR away. You cannot load any saved measurements after upgrading. It's all over AVS how they messed up YET again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

braino
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:01 am

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by braino » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:12 pm

Dylan66 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 pm
Stay FAR away. You cannot load any saved measurements after upgrading. It's all over AVS how they messed up YET again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Couldn't find any mention of it on the AVS forum, can you post the URL? Why do you imply that there is a problem with this release? What is the problem?
| Node 2 | Pulse | Pulse Mini x 2 | Pulse Flex 2i | Pulse Flex x 2 | NAD T755 | NAD C 272 | B&W CDM SE |
| Schiit Bifrost Multibit | NAD C 368 | MDC BluOS 2 | B&W 685 S2 | PSB CS500

Dylan66
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Re: BluOS 3.4.13 June 11, 2019

Post by Dylan66 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:03 am

You cannot load anyy DIRAC saved measurements.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests