WIFIman

Free-for-all chat about the Bluesound Ecosystem.
DSOTM

WIFIman

Post by DSOTM » Sat May 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Why aren’t my exlent app not showing my ping/latency and data pata loss on my unmanaged switch? It’s a ZYXEL gs105sv2. Probably because it’s a “dumb” switch. Maybe I’m to tired-I’ve seen network cables from cat7 to cat8. Hi fi cables networks cables of course. Well I know that cables can make difference,sometimes night and day. But saddenly not the whole time. But man if I had the money,I’ve would maybe eiter Tara. Because of their RCS technology. But then I would have to order from the US. But Nordost Red Dawn seems tempting. I heard Blue heaven vs Red Dawn. Blue wasn’t that far behind,but Red had more weight to the sound. But if use BS wireless speakers. Can you change the cables. I’ll google.

DSOTM

Re: WIFIman

Post by DSOTM » Sat May 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Well from my understanding Bluesound Pulse2i is an active speaker,meaning an amp is built in. But of course you need two to get stereo sound. Well no more speaker cables. Only network cables. I can see the point. And there’s if a wall bracelet/bracket,so you can hang them up on your wall. Very nice. But I don’t see any bass reflex holes in front or back. I guess the wall accessory keeps it a little distance from the wall. It has a build in Node2i. Very nice.

DSOTM

Post by DSOTM » Sat May 11, 2019 10:28 pm

So sorry for my English. Sometimes I have a tendency to write to fast.

DSOTM

Post by DSOTM » Sat May 11, 2019 10:44 pm

I would like to have an unmanaged switch,that shows up in my device menu in the app. But I can’t,I guess that’s difficult since I can’t access it. And I’m planning to my buy me Netgear Nighhawk routher,those with the antennas. Because I can use my Zycxel router as it is set up as a brigde. It says that I the menu. The Zyxel router is downstairs. So my intention is to have my Netgear routher upstairs,where I have my listing set-up. It has to work because it says my ZYXEL router is set up in a wan configuration. So I’m hoping for the best,