Post deleted

Free-for-all chat about the Bluesound Ecosystem.
DSOTM

Post deleted

Post by DSOTM » Fri May 10, 2019 10:29 pm

Where some off my post deleted regarding some manufacturers? I just can’t find them any more. If you can’t criticize some manufacturers,then...

KriHad

Re: Post deleted

Post by KriHad » Sat May 11, 2019 1:09 am

I believe there are some guidelines on content and language as forum admins want this forum to be a friendly place. Much appreciated of course! Maybe you will get a PM from them if that is the case.

Best, KriHad
NAD T777v3 | Powernode | Pulse Soundbar2i | Pulse Mini2i | Pulse Flex2i
Wireless via TP-Link Deco M5 | Lossless via Radio Paradise, Tidal and USB

SeppiE

Post by SeppiE » Sat May 11, 2019 4:03 am

If you click on your user name in a post, then on the right hand side you can select "search users posts" This will give you a list of your postings.

TonyW
Site Admin

Post by TonyW » Mon May 13, 2019 10:46 am

Hi DSOTM

We do not remove content unless it is verbally abusive to our company, employees our fellow posters... you would have received a private warning too if we felt this was necessary... (7 years and I have issued only 4 warnings in all that time)

We will moderate and edit content for Language (or MCU or GOT spoilers :lol: :lol: inside joke) - but all will see that we did.

We will remove solicitations and ban abusers for doing so.

Here is how we moderate; viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2875&sid=de7de37bd5 ... 1f97f4dbb2

We do not remove content if you are criticizing our product or suggesting other products meet your needs better - if we did, what's the point of this site? We use it as a feedback channel on how to judge what our consumers want and how we can service their needs better.

Tony

Anthony Williamson
Product Support Manager – Lenbrook International
Bluesound|NAD Electronics|PSB Speakers
1-855-531-4666
00-800-5314-6666
support@bluos.net
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you.