legacy controller lay-out

Feedback and suggestions on other control options and apps for Bluesound Players.
alain

legacy controller lay-out

Post by alain » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 am

Just received the new update, awesome Radio Paradise now. But I still don't like using the latest controller apps for desktop (Windows) because of the less intuitive lay-out and control of these apps compared with the "ancient" 2.14.0 build 389. A pity the album art for Radio Paradise is no longer compatible now. I know one has to evolve by following the new developments, but do we really need to loose the good stuff of old times?
As a user of Linux, I am used to having a choice in lay-out and configuration of my desktop. I know this is a luxury most commercial organisations cannot afford. But I would like to plead anyway to offer us users the possibility of choosing the "theme" of our (desktop)controller. It cannot be too hard to overlay the engine with an alternative lay-out. Please would you at Bluesound take this in consideration for the nostalgics among us.

AndrewH
Site Admin

Re: legacy controller lay-out

Post by AndrewH » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:33 am

Thanks for passing along the feedback. we are upgrading our overall process for the desktop design so will keep it in mind.

alain wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 am
Just received the new update, awesome Radio Paradise now. But I still don't like using the latest controller apps for desktop (Windows) because of the less intuitive lay-out and control of these apps compared with the "ancient" 2.14.0 build 389. A pity the album art for Radio Paradise is no longer compatible now. I know one has to evolve by following the new developments, but do we really need to loose the good stuff of old times?
As a user of Linux, I am used to having a choice in lay-out and configuration of my desktop. I know this is a luxury most commercial organisations cannot afford. But I would like to plead anyway to offer us users the possibility of choosing the "theme" of our (desktop)controller. It cannot be too hard to overlay the engine with an alternative lay-out. Please would you at Bluesound take this in consideration for the nostalgics among us.
BluOS Product guy; Development and Partnerships
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you