Welcome to the Bluesound Discussion Forum

Free-for-all chat about the Bluesound Ecosystem.
TonyW
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Bluesound Discussion Forum

Post by TonyW » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:43 am

aboubsps102 wrote:Tidal is supposedly going to add a lot of MQA content
aboubsps102 wrote: if MQA ever actually hits the market place
TIDAL's initial offering of over 500 albums is merely their first wave. There is plenty more to come. Bluesound VAULT users will attest to HighResAudio.com and HDTracks.com being two of many HiRes online retailers offering MQA content for sale. Iron Maiden, Pretenders and Twenty-One Pilots are hardly traditional audiophile content. I think we are past the question of "IF" with MQA.
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you.

KriHad

Post by KriHad » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:21 pm

TonyW wrote:TIDAL's initial offering of over 500 albums is merely their first wave.
Tidal already offers +1.500 albums in MQA. They're all properly listed in Andy Merrill's Google Drive sheet, a sheet that is being populated by the minute, more or less. :)
NAD T777v3 | Powernode | Pulse Soundbar2i | Pulse Mini2i | Pulse Flex2i
Wireless via TP-Link Deco M5 | Lossless via Radio Paradise, Tidal and USB

macmain

Post by macmain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:51 pm

as posted else were

thanks to andy merrill

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2002749106

can this be stickied for future reference
Node 2 / Pulse 2 / Pulse Flex

Pappaduke

Post by Pappaduke » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:58 pm

My vault 2 did an update today but I don't see a description of the update on your website. What was the update?

TonyW
Site Admin

Post by TonyW » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:40 am

Hi Pappaduke

Microsoft Groove has made changes to their login authentication procedures. As a result, we have updated all BluOS Players to meet their new security requirements an ensure a continuation of service to all MS Groove and OneDrive users of Bluesound after March 31st of this year. MS Groove users may have to log out and log back in in the More Music Menu.
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you.

Pappaduke

Post by Pappaduke » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:29 am

Would love to see an option that notifies me if I'm adding a duplicate song to a playlist. As some of my playlists get longer, this is becoming harder to manage.

Pappaduke

Post by Pappaduke » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:50 am

I would like to be able to edit(delete a song) without the playlist having to be currently playing/active. Still love what your company is doing, but there's still some tweaking to be done

TonyW
Site Admin

Post by TonyW » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 am

Hi Pappaduke

Thanks for the feed back. We agree there is always a lot of work to be done.

Document style management of playlists or offline playlist editing is much more difficult than one thinks. We have looked into it a few times. First off, in order to do this, we have to have enough memory and processing power to not only manage what is currently being played but to also load the Playlist you wish to edit. We also have to take into account the ability to perform simultaneous calls to Music Services for what you are playing and what you wish to add. A document management style Playlist losses it's great advantages if it is limited to say only the Local Library.

We are working to free up resources by doing things such as upgrading our Local Library Index to an SQL style database with the release of BluOS 2.6 last fall. That freed up memory however is already being allocated for other future growth features.

Thanks for the feedback and I will pass it along. Consumer feedback is a way we use to rank feature priority for development.

Thanks for #LivingHiFi

Pappaduke

Post by Pappaduke » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:21 am

Has Bluesound dropped HDTracks from the more music list. I don't see it listed and I thought it was there in the past. They're also listed as being supported on your website. I was planning on making some purchases directly to my Vault 2.

TonyW
Site Admin

Post by TonyW » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:55 am

Hi Pappaduke

We still proudly support HDTracks. It will however only appear in the More Music Menu with the VAULT, VAULT 2, NAD M50/52 Combo or M50.2. If you have one of these models selected in the Player Drawer and HDTracks is not appearing, please Send us a Support Request in the Help menu so we can troubleshoot.

Thanks for #LivingHiFi