Cannot See The Vault 2 On MY Home Network With My Windows 10 PC

Discuss wired, wireless and powerline networking with Bluesound.
soundhd

Cannot See The Vault 2 On MY Home Network With My Windows 10 PC

Post by soundhd » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:10 pm

I cannot see my Vault 2 on my cable home network with my Windows 10 Desktop PC. Was able to see it a couple days ago...have always been able to see it. I can see the other items connected to the network. For some reason the Vault 2 is not showing up on the list when I click on the THIS PC icon on my desktop screen. Did try dis-connecting the cable and plugging it back in...light flashed yellow few times then went back to a steady green. When I go to the diagnostics page for the Vault 2 I can see the other players on the Wi-Fi network.

I also tried powering the Vault 2 down ....unplugged the power cable for a few seconds re-connected it and it seemed to come back up OK...I can see and use it with my Bluesound sound APP on my desktop.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

TonyW
Site Admin

Re: Cannot See The Vault 2 On MY Home Network With My Windows 10 PC

Post by TonyW » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 am

Hi Soundhd

If you have rebooted everything (including your network router), please e-mail our Support Crew at support@bluesound.com and they will be happy to help.
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you.