NAS several problems

Discuss NAS devices or ask questions about connecting to your home network.
wiscel

NAS several problems

Post by wiscel » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:38 am

Hello,

I am having some problems with my Bluesound Pulse Soundbar. This has always been working great untill the last 2 patches.
Here is the situation. I have about 32000 songs in FLAC format on my NAS. These things started happening after the last 2 updates,

- For some reason I can't play the Hi-Res (24/196) songs anymore. The normal FLACs I could play. And a day later it would play the Hi Res songs. Next day it wouldn't.

- When there is a map from a band with no album covers, the app would randomly pick the album cover from a completely different band and show that picture. I removed all the images from the NAS, but still a random album cover would appear.

- When I add more songs tot he NAS it takes the app about an hour to do a re-index. Normally it would take about 15 minutes max.

- When I go to a random map, not all songs are there. When I look on the NAS itself via Windows Explorer. All the songs are actually there.

I really hope somemone can help this is is getting very frustrating.

ruud76

Re: NAS several problems

Post by ruud76 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:53 pm

Did you try to rebuild the index (so delete the index, not re-index)?
[ NAD C 390DDv2 | DD-BluOS | KEF R700 | Pulse Mini 2i | Synology DS415+ | Ubiquiti UniFi ]

wiscel

Re: NAS several problems

Post by wiscel » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:01 am

Hey, that seems to have fixed it, thanks