How to rip cds with and without pre emphasis

Discussions on cataloguing your music collection from artists to album artwork.
DSOTM

Re: How to rip cds with and without pre emphasis

Post by DSOTM » Mon May 20, 2019 1:58 pm

Thanks! Understand so much more. Well maybe A Vault2i is the way to go. And the route you mentioned before. I understand it now. Because some of the NAS I’ve been looking on are expensive. But I only need perhaps 1 terrabite,which from understanding is 10000gb🤔🤔🤔 . And perhaps add more hardrive disc when I need it. I’ve only have about 170cds. So not a hugh collection. And of course it’s price difference between the NAS hard drives.But I only have 2 cds with pre emphas. But got them it it’s Floyd! And they sound incredible. Because the highs are demphasised in my player. Highs are so airy. Yes it’s not my NODE2I that’s my problem. This is my second unit. I’ll try the tips you mentioned. I’m gonna clear some cache I’m my Spotify app. Yes, the sound acts like that I described when I’m playing trough Spotify connect. But! But not from Airplay 2! Which sucks in sound quality!🤬🤬. And radio paradise are also fine. But know what I think it’s most stupid of all,is that BS team can’t figure it out! Perhaps my iOS software and hardware is to old. My iPad Air is from 2015. And my phone is a 5s. I’ve talked to Spotify. Some users are for some strange reason plagued with this problem. But BS your my last hope....

DSOTM

Post by DSOTM » Mon May 20, 2019 2:08 pm

But Spotify Connect was all fine on NODE2. Of course it lost the connection to router at times and my BS app couldn’t find my player. But this was because of wi fi had poor to good connection. But this happened rarely. Maybe my router just don’t like this new version. But multicast is on. I can see this in my WIFIman app and I also been in the settings of my router.

DSOTM

Post by DSOTM » Mon May 20, 2019 2:09 pm

My new one is hardwired. Or on lan it’s it real name.