AirPlay 2.

Free-for-all chat about the Bluesound Ecosystem.
DSOTM

AirPlay 2.

Post by DSOTM » Fri May 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Hey there. Well to night I’ve had one the most strange experience in my Audiophile life. I’m a Game of thrones fan,and when... (CONTENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR) ...it just breaks my ❤️. Yes I’m a boy,I’m not ashamed to say I have feelings. So I noticed that you could use your NODE2i as an airplay speaker,which then sends sound to my speakers. But how I am going to synchronize with my 📺. It surely must be a joke,right. It’s just sound. But what’s the point? And what’s point by using airplay 2.just to send music to your iPad,whic I have right beside me. Are there really people streaming over AirPlay 2,from Phone to the iPad? And... (CONTENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR)

SeppiE

Re: AirPlay 2.

Post by SeppiE » Sat May 11, 2019 4:01 am

Airplay 2 has latency to enable all devices to sync together, this delay can be see as lip sync issues. No different using Airplay 2 on other hardware.

Suggest you try the line in as the processing delay is considerably less.

TonyW
Site Admin

Re: AirPlay 2.

Post by TonyW » Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 am

Hi DSOTM

I have edited your posting to remove SPOILERS as we like to keep this site enjoyable to all... (without fear of spoilers of course) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you.

DSOTM

Re: AirPlay

Post by DSOTM » Tue May 14, 2019 2:44 pm

I see that one,Tony. No worries.😆.