General

Free-for-all chat about the Bluesound Ecosystem.
DSOTM

General

Post by DSOTM » Tue May 07, 2019 9:06 am

Hey guys. You guys and girls with the node2i. Can you repeat one song automatically anymore? I can’t anymore. If I push repeat1 on say “Hey You” by the greatest band known to humankind-PINK FLOYD,it automatically changes to reapeat to the full album if I change the song. And it Spotify connected suddenly with out warning pauses the music,both on wi fi and ethernet connection. Thanks.

ruud76

Re: General

Post by ruud76 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:09 pm

DSOTM wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:06 am
Hey guys. You guys and girls with the node2i. Can you repeat one song automatically anymore? I can’t anymore. If I push repeat1 on say “Hey You” by the greatest band known to humankind-PINK FLOYD,it automatically changes to reapeat to the full album if I change the song.
That seems to be the standard behaviour from the Spotify app, even if you just play on your phone. I can confirm the Spotify app on my iPhone does that as well.

Regards
[ NAD C 390DDv2 | DD-BluOS | KEF R700 | Pulse Mini 2i | Synology DS415+ | Ubiquiti UniFi ]

DSOTM

Post by DSOTM » Tue May 07, 2019 7:01 pm

Sorry,but you didn’t say if it suddenly pauses the music,my friend.regards.

DSOTM

Post by DSOTM » Tue May 07, 2019 7:04 pm

Or probably you make to say in a a more formal way. If that’s the case. Sorry.

TonyW
Site Admin

Post by TonyW » Wed May 08, 2019 7:22 am

Spotify's API or interface is very limited in what we (BluOS) can do - it is an end-point solution meaning we just broadcast what is sent to us and we have no control. I would check with Spotify Support if this is their intended behaviour.

... and funny, didn't know Rush did a cover of Pink Floyd's Hey You... >ducking<
Need help? Select Help, Send Support Request in the App or e-mail us at support@bluesound.com and we will reach out to you.

DSOTM

Post by DSOTM » Wed May 08, 2019 10:02 am

He he. I’ve talked to Spotify. It’s seems to a problems with some users. Rush vs Pink Floyd. No contest. Tony is there a way I can change my user name? I forgot the F. Thanks.